Along with Aventis in Singapore and the American Graduate School in Paris, France, Arcadia’s International MBA is a rigorous academic program focused on providing executives, entrepreneurs, business managers and government officials with high level skills designed to position them to lead effectively in a global environment.
rcadia’s International MBA program educates students about the latest management decision-making tools and techniques to ensure business success. Participants are exposed to cutting-edge industry best practices and techniques in key business areas. The program engages students in developing an awareness of the impact business decisions have on society.
Students will be able to incorporate this gained knowledge to ensure their organization’s plans will offer a high degree of sustainability within a balanced ethical framework. Students will enhance team building and communication skills that will sharpen their leadership roles in the business community through case studies, team-based projects, and international travel. Graduates of the Arcadia International MBA program will be able to utilize the knowledge and skills acquired to devise effective strategies and objectives for their organizations.
International MBA enables students to:
- Analyze emerging global trends affecting business today
- Collaborate across borders to utilize resources successfully on a global basis to achieve organizational goals
- Apply technology to improve areas such as management information, communication and productivity
- Improve skills associated with data gathering, analysis and evaluation in order to devise and implement more effective strategic plans
- Lead organizations in achieving their goals and objectives through effective delegating, team-building, and motivating practices
- Integrate cultural awareness and diversity in implementing ethical decisions