WHO IS IT FOR?
This course aims to provide practising senior leaders/managers (or those working in a training and development role) with the knowledge, skills and confidence to perform effectively as coaches as part of their normal work role.
It is also ideal for those who have their own Coaching business and wish to work in the corporate arena with Executives, Managers and Team Leaders.
This is a dual-badged course which incorporates the ILM Level 7 criteria whilst also meeting Noble Manhattan’s exacting standards.
- 3-day intensive training workshop conducted by accedited international coaches and trainers who are highly qualified and experienced. Escape the challenges of everyday life and engross yourself in the peace and harmony of our beautiful training venue. In this interactive environment you will witness, experience and learn sensitive, powerful and insightful coaching skillls and models. You can learn, mix with like-minded people, develop life long friendships, link up with studdy buddies and generally enjoy yourself.
- Our course book provides essential further reading of coaching theories. One-to-one mentoring sessions with a dedicated Mentor Coach help you hone your coaching skills when dealing with issues common to the business world.
- A written assignment
- Three home-study modules and research, complimented by teleclasses by various lecturers each experts in their field.
- A coaching development plan and reflective journaling provide for identification of learning needs and development.
- 20 hours of coaching recorded in a Coaching Log
- One to one coaching supervision
- Coaching Skills Assessment
- Studdy Buddy – for mutual learning and support
- Comprehensive online resource centre including further recorded teleclasses
- Regular email support and a head office team always at hand.
- Full Course Handbook which tells you everything you need to know from how to plan your study to submission of your final portfolio.
- Students wishing to attain the Diploma are required to undertake a further 125 hours of coaching in the workplace or business context
Download ECC program brochure HERE.